Skip to main content

Verify Your facebook ID of any name!!!!!

HI TODAY I AM SHARING THIS NEW TRICK WHICH IS WORKING TRICK 1OO% 
TRICK TO VERIFY TOU FB ID OF ANY NAME

STEP1:- Creat a new Facebook Account. If u want in stylish font Then You can make in stylish font.

STEP2 :- Now take a government proof and click a pic of that.
STEP3 :- Now change your fb account name and date of birth according to Govt proof.

STEP4 :- Now copy this code =>> http://#24255353309 Remove # from code and comment this code in your own facebook profile pic.

STEP5 :- After comment you will see a error message. Press ok and Login again in your id.

 STEP6 :- When you will login again fb will show you that your fb acount locked and asking for verification. Don't do any verification. Just open new tab in your browser and open this link (or search on google ==>> verify my facebook id)

STEP7 :- Now upload your govt proof here.

STEP8 :- After that support inbox page come. save this page in your bookmarks. Open this page after 3-4 hour. You will see fb message that your account is verified.

STEP9 :- Now login your acount. Put your Date of birth in verification and open your account.

 STEP10 :- GO HERE and recover your old name and date of birth from here.


Congo ZYou have successfully verified your fb id.
Subscribe us for more.
Share this trick to help your friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airtel 3g/4g Free internet trick with config file without survey..

Hi guyz I am back with the new boom dhamaka trick..........                            Free Airtel 4G / 3G Internet with unlimited                                            download [Updated] As all of you know now a days airtel tricks are getting blocked due to over usage or due to open post.That’s why today I am here with a brand new Free Airtel 3G/4G TCP VPN Trick.This trick trick is based on TCP 443 port.Though there is no chance of SIM block,why take a risk..better to change your host after using 250mb to prevent your SIM from blocking.If you are getting low speed you can put a small 3g pack or if your sim is block so we put extra config for blocked sim also. i added screen shot proof also this trick is tested by me not working at 0 balance without any data pack also. Now let’s come to the trick Some Bas...

Must Read: Sridevi, Sonakshi, Aditya & Sanjay Dutt roped in for Shiddat!

Must Read: Sridevi, Sonakshi, Aditya & Sanjay Dutt roped in for Shiddat! BollywoodMDB has been updating our readers with all the interesting updates about  Karan  Johar’s upcoming film Shiddat. After a few road blocks, the film is finally seen taking shape. Reports of the pair  Alia Bhatt  and  Varun Dhawan  been locked up for the film have well submitted. Now, the latest update claims that actors  Sridevi ,  Sonakshi Sinha ,  Aditya Roy Kapur  and  Sanjay Dutt  have been roped in for this Karan Johar’s ambitious film. Sridevi, Sonakshi Sinha, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt According to the latest reports, the film has six protagonists and it will showcase their stories exclusively. It will be interesting to see an ensemble cast coming up for a powerful film with an expectedly captivating story. Earlier, it was reported that Shiddat will be a love triangle with a twist. Now, the script revision narrates a differe...

Lakshmipathy Balaji picks his four semifinalists of ICC World T20

Former India swing bowler Lakshmipathy Balaji feels that this Indian team has the right combination and is very well prepared to go all the way in the ICC World T20, which begins here on Tuesday. India will face New Zealand in the first match of the competition and talking to CricketNext at the sidelines of a promotional event on Monday, Balaji said that we should not put too much pressure on the Indian team and in this format anyone can beat anyone on a give day. Excerpts: CricketNext: How is it going for you in cricket right now? Balaji: It's been great. I have started enjoying - last year I played couple of matches but I was not part of the IPL. I am slowly understanding my role and trying to move forward to my next phase of cricketing career, so let's see how it pans out in future years. I am just being patient and I am enjoying whatever I am doing right now. CricketNext: When you say next phase what does that mean? Balaji: I don't know not yet - I am not in that situat...